I did a quick release of Spider last night to support loading it in Thunderbird. No other changes were made.
Unfortunately, the update mechanism didn’t work so I will need to figure that out and post a new version. If you know what I did wrong, I would appreciate hearing from you.
I am seeing strange behavior when loading Spider into Thunderbird’s preview pane where Spider automatically reloads itself many times very quickly, so there will be an update soon which will hopefully fix the issue.
When I reorganized the site, I broke the cardinal rule of keeping my URIs invariant and accidentally broke a number of links. I believe I have corrected most of the issues using Apache’s RewriteRules to map the old URIs to the new versions.
If you still have problems, please use the navigation links at the top of the page on bclary.com to find what you are looking for.
I have finally bitten the bullet and used dreamhosts‘ one-click install for WordPress.
I will be using this blog to try to do a better job at communicating to my readers and to those in the Mozilla community that may be interested in what I am working on.
I am a newbie at blogging and hope you will bear with me as I work out the details of categories, feeds, comments and all the other technical and social aspects of blogging.